The elmi2021 meeting will take place for the first time in a virtual format from 22 – 25 June 2021.
The sessions which will form the basis of the scientific programme are listed below, you can find out more about them on the Meeting Sessions webpage:
- Correlated Multimodal Imaging across the scales (Session Chair: Julia Fernandez-Rodriguez)
- Image Data Analysis and Management (Session Chair: Sian Culley)
- Probes and Functional Imaging (Session Chair: Dorus Gadella)
- Live Imaging Microscopies (Session Chair: Gopi Shah)
- Super-Resolution Microscopies (Session Chair: Paula Sampaio)
- Multimodal/Multiomics (Session Chair: Urs Ziegler)