The elmi2021 meeting will take place for the first time in a virtual format from 22 – 25 June 2021.
The sessions which will form the basis of the scientific programme are listed below, you can find out more about them on the Meeting Sessions webpage:
- Correlated Multimodal Imaging across the scales (Session Chair: Julia Fernandez-Rodriguez)
- Image Data Analysis and Management (Session Chair: Sian Culley)
- Probes and Functional Imaging (Session Chair: Dorus Gadella)
- Live Imaging Microscopies (Session Chair: Gopi Shah)
- Super-Resolution Microscopies (Session Chair: Paula Sampaio)
- Multimodal/Multiomics (Session Chair: Urs Ziegler)
There is also a Core Facilities Session taking place in the afternoon on Tuesday 22 June, more information on this session is now available.
Sponsors & Workshops
A very special thank you to our Key Event Sponsors and Event Sponsors. Visit the Sponsors page for more information about who is supporting elmi2021.
Workshops have always been a fundamental element of elmi meetings, and this year will be no different. The strength of the workshops lie in the interactive demonstrations, incorporating instruments and inspiring discussions which encourage engaging interaction with the audience. Showcasing the latest technology from all companies will be a focal point of the meeting this year!
There are two workshop sessions being held on each day of the meeting - Wednesday 23 June, Thursday 24 June and Friday 25 June. You can choose one workshop from each of the six sessions, for more information about the workshops visit the Workshop Schedule where you can view titles and abstracts for each.
Workshops can be added as part of the booking process.