Full scientific programme now available to view!
Details of all elmi2021 sessions including times of talks and abstracts have now been released
We are very pleased to announce that the elmi2021 scientific programme is now available to view online!
There are six sessions being held over the three days of the meeting:
- Live and Functional Imaging Technologies Part 1
- Live and Functional Imaging Technologies Part 2
- Multiparameter and Multimodal Imaging for High Dimensional Data Acquisition
- Correlative Microscopy Across the Scales
- Super-Resolution Microscopy
- Image Data Analysis, Management and Visualisation
There are also two poster sessions and numerous workshops to attend.
Take a look now, and make a note of which sessions and talks interest you the most, to ensure the best possible elmi2021 experience.